Freightdog resin sets re-stocked

Hello everyone,

I've just received a re-stock on many of my resin sets, included Skywawk weapon and drop tanks, Mustang Mk.IV, Lancaster, Harrier, Jaguar and Tornado items and have updated my website accordingly.

To compliment our 1/72 Tornado GR.4 conversion set we also have our new RAPTOR pod in stock and available to order now.

Also back in stock, Pegasus 1/72 four colour lozenge, in upper and lower sets.

Don't forget you can find us on facebook to, please follow the link below, I want more likes!

Best regards Colin

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freightdog-Models/119466081414418

Let me know when the A-4 C conversions are in (not the falklands set) so i can conver the Airfix A-4B to a C and ill nab a few.

No problem, what I'm doing is selling just the (USN) A-4C nose, in packs of two. The drop tanks if needed can be bought separately. I only have a dozen or so sets to start with, but will list on website later today. More will follow fairly soon if you miss them.

Thanks

Colin

No problem, what I'm doing is selling just the (USN) A-4C nose, in packs of two. The drop tanks if needed can be bought separately. I only have a dozen or so sets to start with, but will list on website later today. More will follow fairly soon if you miss them.

Thanks

Colin

Ok, can you save me 4 please (2 sets) and ill get an order in tonight as i have other stuff in my cart.

cheers

Stu

TERMA pod should be ready for release at Telford....

Colin

I didn't even realise you we're doing one! That's great news!! I hate to be one of those ungreatful sorts but is it 1/48 as well, nice new Revell Tonka on the way, and any chance of the Harrier version???

I didn't even realise you we're doing one! That's great news!! I hate to be one of those ungreatful sorts but is it 1/48 as well, nice new Revell Tonka on the way, and any chance of the Harrier version???

I hadn't mentioned it before. Patterns have been started in 1/72 and 1/48, will review the new Revell 1/48 kit when it comes out as to what can be done for it.

Colin

Excellent! I'll busy my self with my skyhawk bits until the Thermas are ready!

If the Revell Tonka kits in 1/72 and 1/32 are anything to go by the only area that's lacking might be the RAF specific pylons....

Edited by SaintsPhil

Any plans to produce more of the 1/72 Spitfire PR XI conversion sets Colin?

Yes, back in production end of September.

Great! And now I see all these interesting AlleyCat decals for it too.