1/72 IAC Fouga Magister

murfv

Well done, really nice work, what colour did you use for the silver and the dayglo.

I asked Vincent the same question on the IPMS Ireland forum and his reply was...

"Off the top of my head Vallejo Model Air orange for the dayglo and a mix of Model master Chrome Silver and Humbrol Light Aircraft Gray for the main colour..."

Edited by Séan Pádraig

Well done, really nice work, what colour did you use for the silver and the dayglo.

I asked Vincent the same question on the IPMS Ireland forum and his reply was...

"Off the top of my head Vallejo Model Air orange for the dayglo and a mix of Model master Chrome Silver and Humbrol Light Aircraft Gray for the main colour..."

The exact shades used were Model Air 71.083 Orange for the dayglo thinned with a little own brand thinner(first time using Model Air and

really impressed with it, I will be picking up a few more of these to try out :winkgrin: ) and a 50%:50% mix of Humbrol #166 Light Aircraft Gray &

Model Master #1790 Chrome Silver, both over a primer coat of Humbrol #1(thinned as necessary with cellulose thinners) and sprayed on with my trusty Super 63.

Cheers

• Like 1