1/72 IAC Fouga Magister

murfv

Recently finished three of these using the limited edition IAC markings included with the
standard kit by one of our LHS, the 4th Fouga(220) was completed with one of the
Maxdecal IAC sets from a a couple of years ago.

BaldonnelJune2013023_zpsdde28995.jpg
BaldonnelJune2013024_zps065a5070.jpg
BaldonnelJune2013030_zps9ff1b4de.jpg
BaldonnelJune2013025_zps422eda06.jpg
BaldonnelJune2013021_zps098022af.jpg
BaldonnelJune2013014_zps27d3b4c1.jpg
BaldonnelJune2013010_zps3f75c32f.jpg

Hope you like them

• Like 8

Very nice. A nice fleet of magisters. I like the colours you've used. There one of the plane's that look a pleasure to fly. Jets don't have to be supersonic and have a very loud engine and powerful afterburner to be great. If I was to pick a jet to fly, it would be a jet similar to the magister, if not the actual plane. Regards

Well you have the Silver Swallows line up. Get some pilot figures to stand beside them on a base and you have a Silver Swallows diorama. Two more and you have the entire fleet.

They were tiny aircraft but they were loud. I remember being in Baldonnel watching a couple starting up. The sound was insane, extremely high pitch from those little Marbores that even got through with your hands over your ears.

Thanks for the positive coments folks, very much appreciated.

Very nice, Vincent!

Heller kits?

CarLos, yes standard heller kit with aftermarket IAC decals

Cheers

Lovely job one one of my favourite aircraft.

I've got the Max Decals 1/48 set for the Magister but can't get my mitts on a kit to put them on.

Given that the only available one seems to be the FM kit that might not be a bad thing!

Pete

Avant Garde Models announced a future release of the Fouga back in March (AMK 88003 1/48 Fouga Magister CM 170)

this week they releases a Box Art image.... it must be getting near :yahoo:

Oooohhh!

Thanks Sean.

Pete

So far I have built three Valom kits and they are not made for beginners ( Hampden, Devastator and Brigand)

Last year Valom made a Dassaut Ouragan which a little better than the Heller kit with more details, so I can expect at least the same for this Fouga.

Patrick

Lovely job one one of my favourite aircraft.

I've got the Max Decals 1/48 set for the Magister but can't get my mitts on a kit to put them on.

Given that the only available one seems to be the FM kit that might not be a bad thing!

Pete

Is the Koster vacform still available?

Joseph