Judge Dredd

I'm a great fan of Judge Dredd.

Artist wise its either Bolland or Dillon's work I like best.

The first movie with Stallone was a right stinker!

The new one is much better.

I have a Mk1 Law Giver and a Judge's helmet, the plan was to do the whole costume but it just got too expensive.

bth_Lawgiver1.jpg

free screenshot tool

bth_Lawgiver2.jpg

prntscr

bth_100_3922.jpg

free image hosting

bth_100_3923.jpg

small screenshot utility

bth_100_3925.jpg

how to take screenshots

I AM THE LAW!

Dredd.jpg

Ok not quite Dredd's lantern jaw, more like Judge Damp Squib!

• Like 3

If they ever get around to making another film with Karl Urban (very unlikely, I know), they really need to have Judge Death in it. That movie would properly rock! Here's hoping...

Found the vinyl kit of Judge Death at a model show in July and I just had to have it!

Thanks for showing us the gear you've produced so far, fella.... they look very cool, indeed.

Cheers.

Chris.

• Like 2

Been a Dredd fan since the early 80's. Cool gear you have there. Shame you can't make the whole uniform as per the original drawings (and maybe a Lawmaster to match?)

I agree, the first film was rubbish....if nothing else was wrong (and it was) he took his helmet off! Never happen!!

The second film was much better. At least he kept his lid on! I'd like to see one based more on the original concept tho, with masses of huge citi-bloks and plascrete roads winding hundreds of feet over and around them....

• Like 1

Been a Dredd fan since prog 1. Watched the new film many many times, thought it was supposed have Death in this one, never mind though. And a decent Anderson too! Urban played Dredd well. Hope he does another!

• Like 1

[...] the first film was rubbish....if nothing else was wrong (and it was) he took his helmet off! Never happen!!

Well, if he hadn't, no-one would have been able to tell it was Sly... and that seemed to be the primary reason for the film in the first place, so we couldn't have that, could we? :winkgrin:

And then there was Rico -- weren't he and Dredd supposed to be fellow clones? You'd never know it to look at them, just like Picard and whatisname from ST Nemesis (though I could more readily accept the latter pair than Sly and the other guy).

And Rico was heavily modified to withstand the conditions on Titan which was where they sent naughty judges, not aspen! You didn't see that in the film, and where were Ro-Jaws/Hammerstein/Mek-quake/Walter? And what was with Hershey giving him a kiss, eh? And those so called bikes. Rant, rant, rant........

• Like 1