Revell 04800 A400M "Grizzly" (Atlas)

treker_ed

Does anyone have, by any chance, the paints guide for the A400m to hand that they can scan as a PDF? I have a second on order, to facilitate the repair to my first one that was broken by inconsiderate house viewers when selling my current property. I no longer have the instructions to hand and need to check, before i collect it, that i have the various paints to hand and what i would need to pick up, if any.

Many thanks in advance if you are able to help.

This any good?

http://models.primeportal.net/?p=696

If not, I have the kit upstairs, let me know....

My sympathies re the house viewers!

Andrew

Thanks Andrew - i've been looking all bloody night for that on-line!!!!!!!

I complained to the estate agents , who had been told quite specifically that they were to be careful of the kits in the house, and that no-one was to touch them, and they weren't really bothered, apologised, and that was it. Doesnt really matter that the kit cost me £50, and that i had spent the best part of 4 weeks building, painting, decals etc. I've now had to buy another kit (any excuse i know!) to fix it. I picked it up the other day to move it, and one of the dammned wheels fell off as well, and these had been attached using CA glue - so again, damageed without being told!

Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately I no longer have the instructions and the props are handed so all 4 will need to be replaced. Besides, I want to build another as it's such a great kit!