1/32 - Dornier Do.335 A-0/A-1/A-10/B-2 Pfeil by HK Models - released

Homebee

Go figure l just said the other day about another pending 1/32 (the Me 163B l think) about someone either doing a 1/32 Me 410 or a Do 335. l was about to haul my Schmidt Modelbau Dornier Do 335 out of the stash thinking l will give a whirl. Looks like l will hold off until we find out if it comes to fruition.

Edited by hacker

• 2 weeks later...

This is completely baseless, apart from the two subjects, but I wonder if Dragon just got cold feet over these two potential models and gave/flogged/etc the cad work to MENG and HK...? It is interesting that these new kits are announced within a couple of weeks of each other...

Anyway, who cares... As long as this isn't stupid money I'll have a couple....

Matt

Hi there,

the Do 335 is no rumor any longer, the kit will be available during the 1st. quarter of 2014. I'm an employee of the german importer from HK-Models.

home_00015__ff07aa.jpg

You can find more CAD pics of the Dornier here:

http://www.hk-models.de/p2_07.htm

The CAD is not final, there will be more accurate and better pics within the next weeks.

Also I can confirm that this model is 100% done by HK-Models, no data is bought from another manufacturer like Dragon (Cyber Hobby) or anyone else as I'm involved in the project since the beginning. HK is working with original plans from Dornier.

Edited by Felix
  • Like 1

l see that the Meteor is suppose to be due out in October. I wonder if it will have engines as well?? I guess l have to save my pennies for this one but l want one.

Hope for a 1/32 Me 410 soon as this seems to be a want to for some

Me to, however with all these lovely subjects coming out, Revell's He-111's, Ju-88's, now this Do-335 plus all the others, I just have no time to build them, maybe one day.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...