F 80C Shooting Star ( CZECH MODEL 1/32)

Hi all

"a model that makes a certain sound has its output, yet there are not enough banging the behind by Earth... ago nicer to the mounting, but finally as there used to say:"She has the merit to exist!"." Having mounted and painted this in.. .soon of time, that is to say of the box with very names of birds from!

I was hoping better with the T-Bird lsortie... penalty lost, (these are the same defects in two-seater!)

I'll show you the result later...

For the deco rest of box of 80th FBS, Lt Roy Marsh based TAEGU, Korea, 1950.comme hab' rub is buff and a "polishing" of humbrol...

Paul

235i3l.jpg

23ambn.jpg

23co4y.jpg

23xi1y.jpg

23kcyn.jpg

23isv1.jpg

23owk5.jpg

23x9ds.jpg

23rj3d.jpg

23kehl.jpg

23683r.jpg

232c4m.jpg

23x0m6.jpg

Edited by paul coudeyrette
  • Like 13

I get to look at a real F-80 every month out at Chino, and I have built this kit myself, so i know how hard it was to make that model look like the real thing I know so well, which you have done so well. Really, really good work on this. :goodjob:

I get to look at a real F-80 every month out at Chino, and I have built this kit myself, so i know how hard it was to make that model look like the real thing I know so well, which you have done so well. Really, really good work on this. :goodjob:

Thanks TCinLA
some would say that we must not discourage designers pointing out the imperfections of the kits, I think before any a that models producers rectify their errors... even if some have drawn a line under some news based on approximate kits! for proof of renewal of errors: the T-Bird released as a result of the ci...
Edited by paul coudeyrette

• 1 month later...

H Paul - stunning model as usual.... don't know why you didn't get a 'HOT' sticker :) Can I ask what shade of Rub N Buff you use? and what undetcoat you used it with? I tried a Matt grey undercoat on a spare piece of kit with pewter Rub N Buff and it didn't look very good... So any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks..

• 1 year later...

Damnit, that guy was a paint-brush GENIUS! ...plus his excellent real daylight dusk/dawn photography...

Even without airbrush, his builds had - among only few others - the best paint finishes that I'v seen so far... good

that he left something behind that many can still enjoy.