Idolmaster Harrier: Not so grey and boring...

Hi all,

This is my first model on this forum, a very colourful AV-8B Harrier II from Hasegawa. Yes, it is a bit of a toy-like shocker but most importantly, it was great fun. Now, how do I sneak this onto the Harrier SIG table at the next model show...

tumblr_mrz6jn0GCd1s659y8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrz6jn0GCd1s659y8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrz6jn0GCd1s659y8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrz6jn0GCd1s659y8o1_1280.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

• Like 3

Like it - it's different ... and that's the point about models isn't it, do what you want with them, they are yours.

Now, how do I sneak this onto the Harrier SIG table at the next model show...

Simples ... 1st and key - JOIN the Harrier SIG. 2nd - check with Dave Fleming, SIG leader, where and when we are next displaying and what the theme is, if any. 3rd - Assuming first is done and second checked and locked, bring along to the show for display.

Absolutely beautiful, in fact I've just looked at the other range of these liveried kits and they are smashing. Now I've got to buy myself 1, or, 2, or 5.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind comments and information, it's much appreciated. These are great kits that are ideal for 'reference free', quick and chilled builds but as Batcode mentions, the decals are the challenging part. Maybe one day we will see a mini 'Group Build' of these things...

Thanks for your time and interest.