Aeroflot 90th birthday SSJ

Foxbat

I've ordered decals from Gio and everything seems to be going well. I've seen a set of decals on his site for the Aeroflot orange and silver 90th anniversary scheme on the Sukhoi Superjet, but I don't want to push my luck ordering from him too often given some of the stories I've heard.

My google-fu is weak, so I can't find an alternative source. Does anyone know if there is one?

Andy

Hi Andy, I have always ordered from Alexandra. BUT in February I ordered 2 sets of decals. Well one set turned up last week and I send another email and today I got a reply saying sorry and the other set was sent today! So if you can wait 6 months then go ahead

Why do people keep sending money to vendors who don't send the items ordered? I don't get it.

LIKE I SAID I ALWAYS GOT MY DECALS FROM HIM, BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS ORDER GOT MESSED UP!!! BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL HAVE DECALS FROM HIM

Hi Andy, I have always ordered from Alexandra. BUT in February I ordered 2 sets of decals. Well one set turned up last week and I send another email and today I got a reply saying sorry and the other set was sent today! So if you can wait 6 months then go ahead

This is the kind of thing that makes me wary. I ordered on the basis that nobody else did the decals I wanted and if it all went pear shaped I could afford the loss. There was only 3 weeks between my order and the email saying they were in transit, but they're not in my hand yet. I'll keep trawling the web to see if anyone else does them in the meantime.