other manufacturers!

gruffy

Seeing as we have a long running airfix thread regarding wants.what about other manufacturers? Please add your wants/ dreams of new kits being produced!Doesnt just have to be aircraft either!

Fingers crossed for a brand new Dornier Do 17 BOB era by Revell

• Like 2

HK Models doing an F8 Meteor in 1/32 along with their F4

Anyone doing a 1/32 Brit F4

Tamiya doing a 1/48 Halifax to match their Lanc - any mark but rather like the bumpy early versions. - Oh and their 1/48 Stirling to make 3

Special Hobby actually doing their 1/48 Bristol Beaufort and not just talking about it - if they still even mention it among themselves - I am getting near my pension and I recall just arriving at puberty when they first mooted this one

actually that would be a good thread for the golden oldies among us

Question - What model took longest to appear after the manufacturer advertised it as a forthcoming attraction? In the case of the Beaufort I think the first delivery is being couriered by the four horsemen of the apocalypse at worlds end so we should exclude that one from the contest

new thread started to avoid going :offtopic:

I'd like Round 2 to re-release all of the 1/72 C-135 kits again. I know Heller and Italeri released the R-model, but I'd like to see the EC-135, NKC-135, and RC-135V again. I have waited long enough for Italeri to re-release them as I understand they have at least the R-model mold. I can only hope, right?

RYAN.

I'd love for Tamiya to release a new Mitsubishi Betty bomber or achi val in 1/72. The available versions came out when my dad wore flares and tried to practise free love in the 1960/70's! ;)

• Like 1

Dam I got a big list here

Trumpeter/Tamiya Avro Shackleton 1/48 scale, or Revell /Italeri 1/72 version, Would prefer MKII

Tamiya P-47N 1/48 or 1/32

1/32 SB2C-4 Helldiver, any manufacturer

1/32 TBD-1 Devastator

1/32 A/B 26k Counter Invader

SA 330 Puma 1/48 scale Revell or kitty hawk might be interesting

MI-8 or MI-17 Hip 1/48 scale, hobby boss or trumpeter most likely

I Have had a lot of my dream answered recently in the forms of a 1/48 Albatross, 1/32 sky raider and 1/32 p-61b, so hopefully the dream comes true, But I have a massive desire mostly for the Shackleton, As I wanted to build a new tool to dedicate to my late grandfather who flew in Shackletons for most of his years in the RAF

Seeing how Revell do such good 1/72 kit of the F-16, I would love to see a 1/72 F-16XL (including a two seater) from them. Also a Hawk, Buccaneer & a new tool Phantom in 1/144 (My main scale) would be nice from them.

24th Sea Fury by ANYONE but preferably Airfix, Though Trumpeter would be good ( so fire me, i like Trumpy kits) or ZM ...

Rumor is next Airfix 1.24 scale kit will be a Jet.

some 1/35 britsh armour...

FV432, Humber Pig etc in plastic would be VERY nice..

(we'll get there, slowy slowy catchee monkey)

Steve

Now that would be good steve. A set of kits using the Ferret would be nice, there were something like 15 odd varients. a new tool Cheiftain would be very nice as well.

Julien

I keep hoping that Revell would complete their re-tooling of their Matchbox WWll 4 engine heavies. They've already 'replaced' the B-17, Lancaster and Halifax leaving only the PB4Y-2 Privateer. One can but hope, and wait....

• Like 1

I keep hoping that Revell would complete their re-tooling of their Matchbox WWll 4 engine heavies. They've already 'replaced' the B-17, Lancaster and Halifax leaving only the PB4Y-2 Privateer. One can but hope, and wait....

Maybe a liberator series from them?

I'd like Revell to concentrate on post-war stuff like the F/RF-84F, F-86K and T-33 in 1/72nd (and 1/48th for the T-33).

Wez

Maybe a liberator series from them?

I'd still rather see a Privateer. The Liberator is already available from Hasegawa (at a price) and from Academy and Airfix (not too good) both at less than half price. Maybe Airfix will reissue: their mould is now nearly 50 years old.

True Cobra makes a good 'correction set' but this doesn't address errors in the rudder nor elevator, the top and underside outlines of the latter are different! Also the tailplane joins the fuselage too low: this is very difficult to correct