1/700 HMS Renown August 1945+W.E.M. Trawler

Very nice Diorama Chewitt mate.

The trawler and crew adorning the decks of both ships give it a very natural look.

Very well done on such a small scale with so much detail.

Cheers foxy :coolio:

Chewitt mate, another impressive build, I can only hope to achieve in 1/350 the level of detail and quality you consistently produce in ships half the size. Lovely!

That is brilliant! I am waiting patiently for a Round Table class trawler I have ordered from WEM but they are having to set up their casting in-house now so I am not sure how long I need to wait. Not a problem for me, and your build is a great inspiration. Oh, and the Renown is pretty good too.

As Jockster says the quality you produce is lovely.

All the best, regards from Ray

Shes finished up very nicely and the trawler is awesome as well. Can I ask what the tug is in the link to the tug thread?

And having those fellas lined up like that near the aft turret is very cool. What do you use to attach them to the deck?

You must have some very fine tweezers to get them lined up so straight and close together :)

Good job there Sir

Cheers Callum

Excellent work Chewitt, good to see the Bootnecks fell in by the aft turret! Nice touch.

The trawler is in a class of its own too, hope WEM produce that in 350th one day.

Cheers

Mick

Hi Mick

Well spotted,have been waiting for someone to clock then, they are R.M. on the quarter deck, l use superglue to glue then down and lots of patience

Edited by Chewitt
  • Like 1