AT-6 Texan in 1:32

Mike

Some nice CAD images of this well used advanced trainer (and sometime Mitsubishi Zero stand-in) from Kitty Hawk in 1:32.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

More news as we get it ;)

Some Harvards had the shorter canopy, but the example shown is a postwar T-6G with other differences too - tailwheel, side frames to the canopy, aerials (and armament, but this is presumably optional). The Canadian Harvard Mk.IV would be the closest to a T-6G but still with some differences.

A wartime T-6D would have been a much more suitable variant for widespread wartime and postwar use (including Harvards), but possibly this will be coming as a variant tooling.

Mike, you shouldn't post such things as this. Not when I've got such outstanding vet bills. I want it so so much... that looks lovely!

Sorry about that guys - I was just tryin' to let you know :crying:

• Like 1

I do not need another 1/32 kit... I do not need another 1/32 kit... I do not need another 1/32 kit.

Of course as soon as it is out, my bank account will suffer. Always had a soft spot for this aircraft and it looks like the version they are doing the the COIN version, one of my favorites. At least I have time to figure out where to hide, I mean, put it.

• Like 1