Mig-25 Second Test Shots - 1:48

Mike

New photos of the 2nd run of test shot material. This is now ready for manufacture and should be with dealers in around a month. Personally, I can't wait to get our test shot in to pore over ^_^

mig1.jpg

mig2.jpg

mig3.jpg

mig4.jpg

mig5.jpg

mig6.jpg

mig7.jpg

mig8.jpg

mig9.jpg

mig10.jpg

mig11.jpg

mig12.jpg

mig13.jpg

mig14.jpg

mig15.jpg

mig16.jpg

mig17.jpg

mig18.jpg

mig19.jpg

mig20.jpg

mig21.jpg

mig22.jpg

Mike.

• Like 3

I'm no expert on the MIG 25 and whether the test shots suggest they "got it right" but I will be getting one of these kits for certain. Just watch the flood of old Revell MIG 25 kits and associated aftermarket start hitting eBay in the coming weeks and months.

Gary

Looking good from the test shots, the panel detail looks nicely done and it's great to see the centre line tank's included. I'm sure there'll be a plethora of AM stuff for it before too long (I really hope they go for a reece version at some point too).

Yes, the twin seater really doesn't win any beauty awards does it !

I have a spare kidney going cheap if anyone's interested! :-)

This has to be THE 1/48 scale aircraft kit of the year. It will be interesting to see how the kit measures up to the real thing! Regardless of the outcome I will be getting a few for the stash!

Ohhhhh......yummy - a whole lot of ugly

(Is that the shadow of a Mig-31, I don't see?)

Dear Missis Santa Claus..........

Ugly it may be but I've wanted to do a two seater ever since I can remember. The take-off and landing from the front seat must be awesome.

Agree a strong contender for kit of the year and it's only August! However there is a certain Swedish offering on the way from a partnership......

• 4 weeks later...