Fieseler Storch 1/32 ,Diorama to come

Started this about a month back been a bit slow , and a few set backs ,carpet monster stole a few important bits , i had to fabricate new bits , some succesfully some not .Will post more as i go just thought would be nice to put up ,

null-198.jpg

null-195.jpg

null-197.jpg

As i said i hope to do a Diorama athough the size of it, kind puts me off doing it ,

I have a few things on order a 1/32 Kubelwagon and some palm trees ,desert sand some more Africa Korps , if anyone has ever done one this size any tips would be welcome.I have polystyrene to make buildings and sand dunes .

PS,

this is what started it off, when in Tunisia i found this !

null-78.jpg

Edited by fallmonk

As i said i hope to do a Diorama athough the size of it, kind puts me off doing it ,

I have a few things on order a 1/32 Kubelwagon and some palm trees ,desert sand some more Africa Korps , if anyone has ever done one this size any tips would be welcome.I have polystyrene to make buildings and sand dunes .

PS,

this is what started it off, when in Tunisia i found this !

null-78.jpg

Out by Matmata there was an old Troglodyte lady using a cut down DAK oildrum to make her bread in when we visited.

Just a bit more weathering to do and thats it finished , now on to the Diorama really enjoyed building the storch been a fan for years so will take pride of place in my stash,

I know the camo pattern will upset the purist BUT i enjoyed doing it free hand , as i say i had a few fights with the carpet monster and one of the landing legs was missing from the kit (ebay) so had to fabricate new metal ones its not perfect by any means but like i have said am just getting back into things and having fun .

Out by Matmata there was an old Troglodyte lady using a cut down DAK oildrum to make her bread in when we visited.

Might have been the same place and same drum lol.

as thats where we found this one ,altho this one was whole so maybe not ,but lets face it there must be one or two lying about ;-)

was hoping to find a wrecked tiger tank or me109 lying about but this was as close as i got lol