KH SH-2D Box art

kagnew71

sup2EcircordmETH_zpsc37f5904.jpg

our new 1/48 SH-2D box art

Glen

Very nice.

You might want to get the box text proof read before you start printing them. "The crew are not include?" And who actually is: "the Modeler ages 14 and over??"

Sorry, its my pet hate

Selwyn

Very nice.

You might want to get the box text proof read before you start printing them. "The crew are not include?" And who actually is: "the Modeler ages 14 and over??"

Sorry, its my pet hate

Selwyn

You have to give them some leeway as English is not their first language.

Personally if they keep giving us kits like this I dont care what it actually says on the box!

Julien

• Like 1

Compared to some of the stuff that one used to get (and still can) on Hasegawa instructions, I don't think that's too bad...

In fact, all that's missing is a letter d and a typo where 's' has been hit instead of 'd' - it is at least comprehensible, which - and I refer honourable members to my observation of a few moments ago - wasn't always the case with Hasegawa instructions I recall from my youth. At least we're not being treated to pictograms to deliver the information, which shows that they're making an effort.

Whiles we're on about typos have you read the stencil detail decals in the FM's Vertol Babana? Tamiya in their early days also used get their English mixed up.

Colin

Same here. My girlfriend was rather taken with one at an airshow in January.

Crikey, I hope you got her back!

They were and it was so maybe we'll get both. I do hope so, we've waited too long for them to do just the D.

Colin

I also hope so. The CAD images showed the G engine nacels and they would not have accidentally mistook them for the D (surely!), just a matter of time I am hoping.

Marcus