DeHavilland DH-100 Vampire - new 1/72 model

petr@SpecialHobby

Hi all,

there is another interesting model for you here, I hope you will like it.

Completely designed using the CAD 3D technology, the moulds will be also made of steel, as in the AH-1 Cobra case.

The level of details is quite a high, for such a small an aeroplane, I would say.

There will be Mk.3 and 5 versions now, and another different versions are to come later.

Vampire_1_zps18587f16.jpg

Vampire_2_zps86029da5.jpg

That looks lovely,i just hope that your production facility are able to keep up with me buying them lol.To every one else out there THEY ARE ALL MINE lol.

On a more serious note ,any idea how much these will be in the UK, and lastly a big thankyou for giving us a desent looking Vampire. :yahoo:

Edited by fatalbert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

this is the 3rd testshot built model. As the upper half is only loosely attached to the bottom (not cemented in order to keep the interior visible) there is some slight gap between the fuselage halves. No need for your worries when assembling the model properly with either plastic or super-glue.

The clear parts are made from ugly bluish rubber-like stuff, again, you´ll get correct crystal clear parts in the kit.

IMG_9111_zpsb8d9cc9e.jpg

IMG_9112_zpse7b494ac.jpg

IMG_9113_zps9e1d3ab9.jpg

IMG_9114_zps6ccac8a0.jpg

IMG_9109_zps309efdb8.jpg

IMG_9110_zps20ab0820.jpg

• Like 2

I'm sure the 1:72 guys will be most pleased with this news. The test shot looks very nice indeed. :) I know this always happens no matter what scale, but if you scale it up to 1:48, I know you'd make a lot of folks very happy after the disappointment of the Trumpy-Boss affair :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...