Looks rather nice... I'll be treating myself no doubt! The engines look exquisite.

Is it me or does the straight window line (unlike the A300 A310, A330 and A340 which rises up towards the rear) make this look very 'un-Airbus like?'

Still a fine looking aeroplane though...

Very mixed feelings about the actual plane, but nevertheless sure to be a fantastic kit, so much detail.

Revell's product development guy told me there would be no more cooperation with Zvezda. That's why they did their own 747-8.

As for the pebbly texture - keep in mind this is an early test shot, so it's not uncommon for the final polishing of the mold cavities not to be complete when they're squeezed.

I really don't think Revell do themselves any favors by showing poorly built test shots on their web site...

Edited by Jennings Heilig
  • Like 2

I agree with you Jennings. I think I'd want to showcase how well my model fits together for potential customers, rather than leave them wondering how they are going to sort out the windscreen fit!

-900 will be alot easier than -1000, because the -1000 has many external changes (not just fuse length)

I knew it was going to be a -900 kit i just want 2 -900's and a -1000. I wonder what box decals Revell will release with the kit.

the new Airbus House Colours, highly probable.... they did it with the A330, A380,....

Emirates, Qatar or Singapore would be good, but unlikely.