Mirage F1B, Kitty Hawk, 1:48

Yes it is. There are some more faults like the canopies , wich are too high. But one can see this only in the closed position. Nevertheless for me it is the best Mirage F1 ever and I am sure there will be no better one in the near future, if ever. .....

Cheers, I'm sure you are right. Anyway the issue with the legs is it something that can be easily corrected when starting a new build?

Beautiful,

Although the shots with the backgrounds are extremely effective, I think the plain white sets off your wonderful craftsmanship better. Great work all round.

Steve.

Flipping marvellous!

Great paintwork and weathering. It seems to have a realistic contrast in sheen between the nose and the rest of the aircraft. Is that just the colour differentiating it or done on purpose?

Flipping marvellous!Great paintwork and weathering. It seems to have a realistic contrast in sheen between the nose and the rest of the aircraft. Is that just the colour differentiating it or done on purpose?

The original "517" was seen in the last month of its operational live with a borrowd nose of a F 1CR, painted olive drab . As well as the front red canopy, wich was from a special camoflaged F1B. Further the code 112-SC has different positions on both sides .

Hi Matthias!

I hope I can read more of the built in a future article in the Jet &Prop Magazine. Fantastic model, like all you others. Udo.

• 1 month later...