C47 Italeri First kit for many years

Hi Rodders,

So many models and not so much time, this is one on my list to do and you've inspired me to get on with it. Your build looks neat so you should be pleased. If you've not put anything over the top of your decals then you might rescue the silvering by using some Humbrol Decalfix to re-set them. Humbrol say it can eliminate silvering when decals are applied over matt surfaces.

Wag

Lovely job, I think the Dakota is a plane like the spitfire in the sense it just looks right from every angle! Think you've also inspired me to pick up the Airfix version, which I think might be this kit in a different box...

Lovely job, I think the Dakota is a plane like the spitfire in the sense it just looks right from every angle! Think you've also inspired me to pick up the Airfix version, which I think might be this kit in a different box...

Yes, the Airfix kit IS the Italeri kit in a different box... same colour plastic too (OD green).

Thanks for the kind comments folks. I have a matchbox Chinook on the go & UH1C. Looking to source a italeri s55 type chopper but having a few problems at the moment as even king kit dont have them still living 8 miles from RNAS Yeovilton I may get lucky on the 26th of October at the model show.