1/72 Jet Provosts - Finished

Just clicking the 'like' button doesn't really do them justice. Very very nice, and obviously a labour of love. Going solo in that JP at 18 years old, looking back it probably sounds a bit crazy.

Did your Mum know you were out?

Looking forward to the Hawk's. All the best.

I absolutely loved the Hawk course at Valley. Didn't quite love the TWU course at Chivenor so much.

edit: that's done it :) you were out by one CT

Surely the wrong way round,

Windswept, doomladen RAF Camp in North Wales against the paradise Station in North Devon.

Bang Boom Page 100. Well deserved.

• Like 4

Wow you actually finished them and what a fabulous result, some very hard work gone into these and it's all been enjoyable to watch come together.

It's finally got to this stage and I would like to ask where did you get the mount you have it balanced on through the build it looks useful.

Looking forward to your next build.

Cheers Rob :)

• Like 2

It's finally got to this stage and I would like to ask where did you get the mount you have it balanced on through the build it looks useful.

Rob,

It's the smaller of the two stands you get with the Tamiya painting stand set. There's a piccie here (BTW: I don't know anything about this seller on ebay I've just posted the link for the picture)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/351278272741?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

IIRC I got mine at model shows. Not cheap but v.useful.

So useful that I got a second set so I have two of the smaller stands - just perfect for 1/72. I've put some plastic tube over the horizontal wire supports to provide a bit of cushioning.

• Like 1

• Julien locked this topic