Minicraft Boeing 777-200 (Air India) 1:144

Hi and welcome, great job on the 772. What you got next on the go?

Thanks very much!

Just applying decals onto a 1:72 scale Hawk (going to do 9 of them including a 1:72 Concorde and hang from ceiling), modifying RJ-85 by adding landing gear and changing decals from Fly Be to (maybe) Air France. Will be a good opportunity to try and use some weathering oils to improve the finish.

Thanks very much!

Just applying decals onto a 1:72 scale Hawk (going to do 9 of them including a 1:72 Concorde and hang from ceiling), modifying RJ-85 by adding landing gear and changing decals from Fly Be to (maybe) Air France. Will be a good opportunity to try and use some weathering oils to improve the finish.

Welcome, nice job on the 772!

Great minds think alike! I am also going to do something similar with Hawks and a Concorde. Got as far as separating the parts for the 9 Hawk kits from sprues and spraying the fuselage pieces red. The Hawks sit in their boxes waiting for my attention again. Then it will be time to have a go at the Airfix Concorde

• Like 1

Bin the hawk and stick to liners lol, look forward to seeing them finished

Outrageous thing to say :bangin:

• Like 1

Welcome, nice job on the 772!

Great minds think alike! I am also going to do something similar with Hawks and a Concorde. Got as far as separating the parts for the 9 Hawk kits from sprues and spraying the fuselage pieces red. The Hawks sit in their boxes waiting for my attention again. Then it will be time to have a go at the Airfix Concorde

Thanks! That's cool, I look forward to reading about it's progress and seeing the finished article. I haven't even thought about starting the other 8 yet - it must get very repetitive but I will definitely be coming to you for tips/advice!

Outrageous thing to say :bangin:

Cuprar is an outrageous person - as you will find if you meet him :)

Nice 777; leaving aside the kit's issues, you did a good job with it.

• Like 1

Cuprar is an outrageous person - as you will find if you meet him :)

Nice 777; leaving aside the kit's issues, you did a good job with it.

Thank you, yes the kit could have been a lot better. With more experience I should be able to add more detail etc...

nice work

Thanks!

Edited by TheBananaMakers