Buccaneer Photos

SaintsPhil

Afternoon BMers,

I'm after some snaps of Buccaneers (the blackburn variety rather than the bearded unwashed sea gooers...) to help with detailing my 1/48 version for the FAA GB. I've tried all the usual places, including our walkabout section. I'm after a shot from directly above, or as close to that as possible. I'm also after one of the supports for the wings when folded. Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

Afternoon BMers,

I'm after some snaps of Buccaneers (the blackburn variety rather than the bearded unwashed sea gooers...) to help with detailing my 1/48 version for the FAA GB. I've tried all the usual places, including our walkabout section. I'm after a shot from directly above, or as close to that as possible. I'm also after one of the supports for the wings when folded. Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

You probably found them but there's a few of the wing supports here: http://www.blackburn-buccaneer.co.uk/Pages3_files/Photo2_Index.html

and Damien has one almost from direct above on his Thunder and Lightnings website..

David

Afternoon BMers,

Thanks

Phil

If I'd seen this sooner, I could have got the pics you wanted as I was a the FAA museum this afternoon. My dad got a few pics of the Buccaneer but I don't think they were very good (too dark). I'll check anyway.

Sean

Thanks chaps,

David, I'd actually not found those particular shots, some useful ones there. I've since found some info to answer my question about the top side, but ill look at those pics as well anyway.

Sean, if the shots do turn out ok I'd be more than happy to have a copy, I'm sure they'd be appreciated for the Walkaround sector too.

Phil