Building from scratch KC-10 Extender 1/48

Epic, epic, epic!

:wow:

Am I the only person to think that you will have to have the KC-10 refuelling the C-17 from the ceiling of your den?

Trevor

Nope - I was thinking the same thing but he will need to reinforce the ceiling to take the weight!

This is modelling of the highest standard, can't wait for the next instalment.

I'm sorry.. I just have to pick up my jaw from where it dropped to the floor.. I can't believe this build. You're a genius and you must be mad at the same time!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

I did not like the first appearance of the cockpit windows so I had to make a small correction. The word blue means "corrected". Everything is now in order.

Edited by Paulo Regini
  • Like 1

][/url]

Looking good Paulo!

I noticed in the picture above that the bottom sill of the right hand pilot's window in the above picture looks a little bit too high - just a few millimeters - compared to the left.

Don't mean to criticize, only trying to help :-)

It's been few weeks since I logged in here but this build deserves a log-in and a comment...dude, you're crazy. When was the last time you took your meds? Just kidding!! Totally awesome and lover exert update. Now, if only someone can copy this and produce a kit that I can buy...;)

Edited by youngtiger1

I was speechless to hear that I have a fan club in Russia and told all my friends.

very happy

My work recognized, is like a mission accomplished for me. But I intend to improve semrpe

I managed to translate some comments and would like to be able to interact with everyone but unfortunately I did not feel safe enough because they do not know if I quite understand the messages.

But thank you all, it really encourages me to continue

• Like 1