Building from scratch KC-10 Extender 1/48

This is modelling of the highest standard, can't wait for the next instalment.

I'm sorry.. I just have to pick up my jaw from where it dropped to the floor.. I can't believe this build. You're a genius and you must be mad at the same time!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

][/url]

Looking good Paulo!

I noticed in the picture above that the bottom sill of the right hand pilot's window in the above picture looks a little bit too high - just a few millimeters - compared to the left.

Don't mean to criticize, only trying to help :-)

It's been few weeks since I logged in here but this build deserves a log-in and a comment...dude, you're crazy. When was the last time you took your meds? Just kidding!! Totally awesome and lover exert update. Now, if only someone can copy this and produce a kit that I can buy...;)

Edited by youngtiger1

I was speechless to hear that I have a fan club in Russia and told all my friends.

very happy

My work recognized, is like a mission accomplished for me. But I intend to improve semrpe

I managed to translate some comments and would like to be able to interact with everyone but unfortunately I did not feel safe enough because they do not know if I quite understand the messages.

But thank you all, it really encourages me to continue

• Like 1