1/87 coast boat

Great, stacks of character! Artitec do some fascinating subjects. The seagulls are an inspired touch!

nice to see something different ,excellent job :popcorn: more photo,s please

Ok Chewitt, you asked for it, but let`s do it a bit more funny.... Where is the beers crate?

lk1c.jpg

Edited by modélido

Very unusual subject, and excellent work - those seagulls are the icing on the cake.

A joke detail in this dio. From my point of view, funny details may be an interesting extra :D . In this case, the ship´s boy is a bit drunk :king: and he needs to hold onto the life boat to prevent falling out from the deck and the sea gulls are not willing to admit this interference in their pleasant lifes. It is now when we discover his hidden whisky bottles!! We can see the sea waves bouncing against the ship´s hull. In the end... modelling is fun! :thumbsup:

dscn3492k.jpg

Edited by modélido
  • Like 1

Congratulations !

A beautiful, atmospheric build with a wonderful paint job !

:thumbsup:

What's the next build ? How about some work in progress pictures, especially the painting...

:oops: Who, me a progress :yikes: ?...I have never done a step by step contribution to an English forum...from time to time I write for a Spanish magazine...on model railways!!! :guitar:

Anyway the magazine editor has just sent me an H0 boat...-a ferry by Artmaster..-.for me to do it.

What it will turn out I don´t know...maybe a shipwreck!!! :pirate:

Edited by modélido