This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

DannyB

1/72 Revell/Zvezda Mil Mi-24V Hind

Hi Nigel, yeah I've used wet kitchen roll, find it stronger than normal tissue paper and doesn't 'pulp', which I then used a cocktail stick to poke in to the tight areas. I've tried blue/white-tack before and not got on with it, found it had a bit too much bite and has taken small pieces with it once removed.

I might still change the bit around the intakes as I've got the guards to spray, might get round to adding them before spraying the main body and as their just a smooth intake I'll probably do that with white tack. :)

it had a bit too much bite and has taken small pieces with it once removed.

Do you mean that it took pieces of paint with it? If you do, I think I know what you mean.

I've just bought one of these. And found this looking around for reviews. Any more progress?

Hi, I'm new to this site and I've been folowing this thread with interes. I recently obtained the revell kit and the big ed set from eduard. I'm hoping to do this kit some justice with the engines and interior but a lot of the hardware in the gunners are is missing. Also the photos i have seen differ from machine to machine so which applies to this kit? any suggestions would help.