ACHTUNG PANZER (1939-45) GB

D1fuN0

just my cup o tea. This is something i would be very interested in, if possable. always thought about joining a group build but never took the plung.

Will have to go out and buy something though, something small.................wait! i have a birthday this month. woohoo!

Woohoo... we have 17 now. Cool one.

Im sure we can get the 30 minimum, come on guys, you know you want too.

Steve

Room for one more? Got a few kits to choose from.... :winkgrin:

Regards,

Steve

Ok chaps, we need 12 more on the roll to be considered in the GB Vote, so pull finger and get signed on :analintruder:

I know many of you may think this will turn into 'just another Tiger & Panther show off session, but when you consider the enormous amount of vehicles available for this period, especially if you decide to do something a little off beat, or slightly lesser known.

There's some fantastic italian, french and japanese tanks now available now too.

German Armour has had a big boost the last couple years, (oh how id love to build the Krupp 88 waffentrager for this) so have a look around, and get fell in :thumbsup:

Steve

Can't remember if I have indicated my support.

I am however now the proud owner of a Panzer IV bridgelayer that is just screaming BUILD ME, BUILD ME! then more seductively at night 'build me, you know you want to'

So lets get this off the ground before;

1. the other voices regain control and;

2. I am carried away by men in white coats.

:-)

Morning Sgeek

Yep, you on the list... (the list maaaaan, the liiiiist) :bobby:

But hell yes, that Bridgechucker is a damn nice kit.

Hey, that brings forth another cool idea, something like a support vehicle GB, Bridgelayers, recovery vehicles etc.

Ever since i built the Matchbox Churchill AVRE, ive always wanted to build that in 35th scale.......

steve

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP...

Yes, its the annoying Mud Movers again...

Join our GB pledge....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!

I think we still need minimum 12 folks to be considered in the great GB vote...

Steve

just had a phone call from dad. They have got this thing in the local hobbie shop, its got lots of wheels and about four guns sticking out of an open turret............????????? WIRBELWIND!!!!!!!

aaarrgg panzer 4 wheels.

just had a phone call from dad. They have got this thing in the local hobbie shop, its got lots of wheels and about four guns sticking out of an open turret............????????? WIRBELWIND!!!!!!!

aaarrgg panzer 4 wheels.

Ha... might well be a Whirbelwind...., or a Mobelwagen flakvierling.

panzer 4 wheels... nah

Panzer 1 tracks.... aaaaaargh

ok, wirbelwind in the post on its way to me as i speek. i hope this kicks of soon. dont know how long i can last with an unopened kit in the house. :hanging:

Ha... might well be a Whirbelwind...., or a Mobelwagen flakvierling.

panzer 4 wheels... nah

Panzer 1 tracks.... aaaaaargh

yes...i have a trackless panzer 1 somewhere......bad memories.