As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

IPMS19

- MIG 21 F-13 Part two

- This is the part two of the first generation 21. This time I've used the old Neomega transkit grafted to an Academy 21 PF;

-Another first is the use of Revell acrylics paints with associated Revell thinner.I found the paint easy to use with a good covering power.

-Presented in what seems at first sight strange small square plastic boxes, the "tinlets" are very convinient to store and room saving devices; I equally found that the colors depict perfectly Varsaw Pact machines camo colors.When using this paint with enamel other colors it is recompmended to paint the enamel first however.

021_zpsb0490919.jpg

018_zpsa0a67552.jpg

015_zps0e497efe.jpg

011_zps06403808.jpg
010_zps8dcbedf2.jpg
009_zpsd6465d1c.jpg
008_zps8cb81bcb.jpg
003_zps3bccef6e.jpg

002_zpsc2f2cfe0.jpg
001_zpsd1391cf0.jpg
- The end of the photo session for today.........
022_zps128b6255.jpg

Wow! She has been rode hard and put away wet. Sorry about the breakage on the strut.

Wow! She has been rode hard and put away wet. Sorry about the breakage on the strut.

- Hi Stryker

- Photos of in duty machines of this period are not easy to find.There is a lot of NMF pictures but the camouflaged one are not so numerous except old 21 in museum or scrapyard , so I tried to depict a 21, says, before a major overhaul before being refurbished and painted, as a makeshift.......

Nice and tired, I like it

Nice build, I do like the old East German camo scheme

I love the Mig-21 and this one is no exception.

Great camo scheme and a realistic, tired look. :goodjob:

Always think of the MiG-21 as being silver but she has a look of purpose in this scheme. Very nice work.