Tiger I - 007, Michael Wittmann

:D Hello friends!

This is the Tamiya kit Tiger I Late - "Limited Memorial Edition". Add-ons included Voyager PE's, Tracks of resin from Lion Marc, hooks and some tools of J. Peddinghaus, Archer transfers and barrel gun metal of Jordi. Resin figures. Tools to make a Zimmerit are includes in the Voyager set and I have the Tamiya ones.
Preparing the way for applying the Zimmerit. I used the tools and the Polyester Putty of Tamiya.

Paintings: Humbrol, Tamiya and Vallejo - Pigments MIG and Mexican mark ATL/Rodin and AK Pigment Fixer.

Mudguards front and rear, antena, support of MG and some hooks they can be moving.

Here is the Tiger Late 007 finished. In a different focus I the Tripulation looks with a different uniforms which they used in past ocassions. (The shiny of the figures is caused for the potence of the 500 watts of my lights, in a normal view it not is visible.). I hope you like my work.

Please click on the images for a best view (1300 pix), thanks!. My work step by step at: http://rtvmodelismo.com/Project/Tiger-I-Michael/

S7300641.JPG

S7300642.JPG

S7300643.JPG

S7300644.JPG

S7300645.JPG

S7300646.JPG

S7300647.JPG

S7300648.JPG

S7300650.JPG

S7300651.JPG

S7300652.JPG

S7300653.JPG

S7300654.JPG

Regards!
Rodolfo

Edited by rtvmodeler

Well, to my eyes, that is a very impressive representation of Wittman's Tiger. Some great detailing and painting really bring this to life. Very nice indeed.