New Freightdog Lancaster parts due this week

Hi everyone,

I have three new sets due for the Airfix Avro Lancaster this week. They are Lincoln stlye and ASR.III main wheels (both treaded, with different hub styles), and RR Merlin 24 larger carb intakes. Website to be updated shortly.

lancasternew_zpsc69b8e18.jpg

The carb intakes are keyed to fit the Airfix engines only, but the wheels will fit the Hasegawa or Revell kits without modification.

Thanks for looking!

Colin

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Colin, thanks for the wheel set which you set some weeks ago, now incorporated into my Lincoln conversion which at long last is virtually finished. I hope to post pics in Ready for Inspection in the next few days.

I can highly recommend the wheels, they are very well cast and only need a light rub with wetted wet and dry to remove a faint mould line. Athough designed for the Revell and Hasegawa kits. I used mine with the 1980 Airfix version (the old Dambuster kit from the early nineties) and the legs only needed the removal of small pegs for the wheels to fit perfectly after the axle holes were drilled out. Well worth the money in my opinion.