New Hope Design figures, availablity.....

heloman1

I have in my stash some New Hope Design RN/RAF/US aircrew figures which I picked up some years ago. I have the Fastjet/Ground attack Pilots AIR4825 and Helicopter pilots US?NATO Air4826, I was wondering if they are still available and if there were any others in this range?

Colin

Hi Colin

I did a quick search and found this link:

http://www.mbmmodels.com/1-32/newhope/7/moderntimes.htm

They appear to be selling off all their New Hope figures - so sounds like you need to get in quick if you want more of them.

New Hope Design - 1/32 - 54 mm With immediate effect we are selling all our New Hope Design stock at 50% discount.

Only available stock will be shown on our site.

Hi Anthiny, many thanks I went to the Home page and then 1/48th and found the whole range at Euro 5 each.

Colin

No problem - glad I could help out.

I was looking at the pictures on the web, and the heads look a bit big for the rest of the bodies (or is that just a camera lens problem?). What are your figures like?

anthony

Hi Anthony, yes unfortunatly the heads are a little over sized, some look better than other but I think I can live with it/them. I'm sure there is a market for soem in plastic like the military figures coming out of Eastern Europe.

Colin

• 2 weeks later...