1:48 Hasegawa Sea King Mk4 (ZF121)

using fuse wire

and the finished article.

If you look closely you can make out the droop stops that are missing from the detail that I HAD to include for peace of mind! haha

I think that I'm about 98% complete here so hope to be done very soon thanks for stopping by

Are you used tin wire?

Thank you all for your kind words I am quite proud how this'n has turned out.

Well just as an update I have now completed the extras but now the nights are drawing in I need to bring her to my Work's conference room that is quite well lit and clean for those all important photos. Will try to do this week end.

I'm not sure Igor what it's made from but it's just standard 3, 5 and 13 amp fuse wire from ebay

You're welcome and lol! I once had aeronautics explained to me by a ship's writer as the following:

Whoosh = aeroplane/fast jet

Woka Woka = Helicopter

He was quite a character, he was very happy to hear what the term 'Zoomie' referred to, by us WAFUs hehe

My understanding of that kind of aeronautics knowledge was greatly enhanced by hitching a ride with a Wasp-driving mate (one of the last, while I was flying Lynxes on the same squadron) to USS Carl Vinson. FDO to pilot after we'd shut down: "Great aircraft, Mac? D'ya make it yourself?" I don't think he'd ever seen anything like a Wasp in his life!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Markdipxv711 Sorry I didn't see your reply all that time ago. If it's not too late. You'll need a new scalpel blade and just keep scoring along the lines until you break through :) Sorry again

And thank you all for the lovely comments, I did love doing this build - She sits nicely in my kit store whilst I plan my new man cave :)