Selling a large collection of kits

ukjimmy

I believe they had a reverse gear in case they met the enemy but they do look like a German fighter

Hmm, I know your are being funny, but we do have some valued Italian members here who might not find it funny.

Politeness and consideration go a very long way here.

The reason it might look a bit German is it used a German engine. It was developed from the Mc200. The Italian Aero industry produced some very good designs, as good as anything used in WW2, but were hamstrung by the lack of good engines and poor industrial planning/management.

cheers

T

Hmm, I know your are being funny, but we do have some valued Italian members here who might not find it funny.

The reason it might look a bit German is it used a German engine. It was developed from the Mc200. The Italian Aero industry produced some very good designs, as good as anything used in WW2, but were hamstrung by the lack of good engines and poor industrial planning/management.

cheers

T

cheers

T

Apologies if I have offended any members

Closed. This is not a buy and sell area and the repeated posting of individual kits smacks of advertising and post inflation. If you want to find out the true costs, use ebay as your guide.

And just to ensure the point is made ref the advertising of kits and post count inflation, the original poster is now taking a 31 day holiday and his PM ability is gone.

• Like 3