F8F 2 BEARCAT- VF151- USS BOXER 1951 trumpeter 1/32

hello,

This kit trumpeter is This kit trumpeter isnot pas la perfect model of the bearcat.How it became a practice now (although one observes an improvement in thenew kits) it does not miss a rivet!!!!! but too much apparent. I know that not bad mini defects " were raised in the specialized press, but as I do not cease me repeating it, the perfect model is not for tomorrow. The not very judicious dead end made by trumpeter concerns avoids it breeze, knowing that on theF8F2, it is much more tilted than on theF8F1, they were satisfied to leave that only one avoids breeze….that of F2. Contrary to my practice as regards patina, themodel customs being relatively clean, I pushed" the option of the model to his commissioning,it should be recognized that only the French bearcat were really worn. Personally I find it more malicious in behaviour of official reception…. as usual ', painting humbrol (181,nature) with the brush and a pinch of rub….

(PS many thanks to Mr Stephen GRAY we have made discover (has a majority of us) this pretty gross!)

place aux images....

xvzxem.jpg

voqnv5.jpg

gb4f68.jpg

0qpug7.jpg

cfv7lr.jpg

es1hw9.jpg

ps9cw9.jpg

bm3szo.jpg

5fysql.jpg

• Like 14

In fact...

<wanders loft-side>

Iain (feeling inspired!) :)

I'm just cracking mine open for the Splendid Cats GB! Can't wait....

Are there any after market exhausts for this kit? They look pretty dire in kit form!!

Are there any after market exhausts for this kit? They look pretty dire in kit form!!

Good evening

I do not know whether the improvement kit exhaust, but - ci 'House' are made, nothing to do with the box!

eiy8s2.jpg

and not far from the reality I think

I really don't see how you get the finish you do with brushes, particularly on a monochromatic semi-gloss finish like this where any very small thing would spoil the look. Congratulations for constantly pulling the rabbit out of the hat without letting us see how it's done.

I really don't see how you get the finish you do with brushes, particularly on a monochromatic semi-gloss finish like this where any very small thing would spoil the look. Congratulations for constantly pulling the rabbit out of the hat without letting us see how it's done.

Goodnight TCinLA

"in this case, very big facilitated, 181 of humbrol is a brilliant painting, a delight to the brush without difficulty from the moment or one ' tire ' good painting!

Dear Paul! Every time I see Your works I can't fight the feeling that i look at the REAL aircraft - so true they are! And I'm sure that this is the feeling shared by the others!

Dear Paul! Every time I see Your works I can't fight the feeling that i look at the REAL aircraft - so true they are! And I'm sure that this is the feeling shared by the others!

Thanks canoner

and to do nothing hide you, it is entirely what I look for in my fixtures and your compliment strengthens me!
Paul

Fantastic. For a moment I thought it was real. I'm just building a Monogram 1/72 Bearcat. It won't be a patch on yours though.