RNZAF Sioux - three offerings:

1960s (delivery) scheme

1970-2000 a composite decal with all the options

Last scheme

Available in 1/32, 1/35, 1/48 and 1/72

RNZAF B170 last scheme - 1/72 and 1/144

see my website www.oldmodelsdecals.com

John

I have a wealth of stuff from the RNZAF Museum and other sources on the Harvards, so yes they will be done probably this year - keep an eye on this Forum and/or my website.

It is not top of my somewhat long list but it is there.

Last Friday I "retired" from full time work and now at last have the time to get into these projects.

Its one of the schemes I now have material on for the Iroquois. I intend updating my current offering and adding all the earlier schemes and special schemes including UN and Antarctic, with variations such as Timor and Sinai. The Iroquois is high on the to do list, along with the A109 and Wasp in the helicopter range. I expect to deal to the Huey next month, possibly the other two as well. Also high on the RNZAF part of the list (in no particular order) are the B727-022C, Cessna 421C, early B170 and DC-3 schemes, DC-6, Hastings, Harvard, Canberra and Catalina. Some older aircraft will follow later (eg Anson, Oxford, Auster, Beaver, Mosquito) and maybe some WWII stuff and warbirds. Combined with some civilian airliner projects still waiting thats probably enough to keep me quiet for some time to come!

Hi Calum, thanks. It's the Flying Kiwis boxing of the 1/48 Italeri UH-1D "Slick" with a couple more modifications needed to make it closer to one of ours.

I was going to build it as a green or a grey one but ended up going for something I thought would be a bit different.

Cheers

Gaz

Edited by kiwitrogg