GB Chat

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have to join in though I thought I'd signed up anyway?! I have got the Italeri/Revell Jaguar GR1 in the M&S boxing lined up for this one. Pics coming very soon....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just about half way through this GB and it is turning out to be very splendid indeed. I hope you lot are having as much fun as I am.

... I will be when life stops getting in the way. HOPEFULLY, post some more on the Puma at the weekend... (sorry)

Steve

Just about half way through this GB and it is turning out to be very splendid indeed. I hope you lot are having as much fun as I am.

Yeah!!!! And I just finished mine. I wish I could stay but I have to go on to the next GB.

Cheers,

• Like 1

I wish I could stay but I have to go on to the next GB.

There's no rule wot sez that you can only do one GB at a time, yannow. Look at me... I'm doing four at once. Next weekend it'll be five! :mental:

I will still have a look from time to time. But 5 GB's :banghead::banghead::banghead: You are very brave or very fast at building.

Luckely is the next one the only one under pressure. I need to finish a A-4 Skyhawk for SMW. I promissed it to some guys of my SIG.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some very splendid entries in the Gallery, but it seems that the Hellcats are trying to take over! :D Let's get some more cats in there to fight 'em off!

I think they have just lost out to the Hellcat boys and Girl!!!

Well, that's it ladies and gents. All over bar the shouting. And the voting. :D

It's been a fun GB - my first as co-host. It has certainly been a great expereince for me as co-host. I've had so much fun and support from Britmodeller over the past few years that I thought it was time I gave something back. Turns out that the giving back is just as much fun. :lol:

I'd like to thank Vulcanicity for being a very able co-host. I'd also especially like to thank everyone who took part for making this a vibrant and exciting groupbuild.

There will be a poll in the next couple of days. In the meantime, enjoy the Gallery (cue Vision On theme...)

• Like 1

Hear, hear!

Thanks to everybody who participated in and enjoyed this, also my first ever GB as co-host. I've been really impressed by the range and quality of modelling on show, well done to all of you who took part.

Thanks also to Enzo-I wouldn't have known that this was your first co-hosting job-very smooth all round!

• Like 1