GB Chat

im gonna have to let the cat out the bag and tell you all that im doing two biiiiig felines..... a Puma (but not the one you think) and a Jaguar (but not the one you think too)...

Anyone mind if i say hi to my wife?

Hello Kitty... :thumbsup:

( No really, her names Cat...)

Edited by MAD STEVE

Really want to start my 1/32nd Bearcat and this is tempting me, but I have 3 kits out on the bench already :frantic: Just like with the FAA GB I don't think it will get anywhere near finished though!

I'll be building an old MPC F-5E Tiger II (airfix mould) that I bought at a US museum shop for $4 a couple of years ago. The original decals are of no use anymore but I have a couple of aftermarket sheets that include some very exotic options. Mine will likely be in Moroccan markings.

If I manage to finish this one fast, I might make another one, probably a Kfir but not one of the most common ones...

• Like 1

Anyone mind if i say hi to my wife?

Hello Kitty... :thumbsup:

( No really, her names Cat...)

Funny you should say that....

My daughter's name is Kathleen, but she wants to be called Kitty for short

F

Funny you should say that....

My daughter's name is Kathleen, but she wants to be called Kitty for short

F

My girlfriends younger sister is called Katie, she likes being called "Kitty" so I call her... Susan. Winds her up no end... Yeah I'm a little doo-doo ;)

Hoping to join in later on when the Growlers have done their last Growl... (See what I did there?! :P).

Kind Regards

Dazz

Maybe we can get the full compliments of mud moving big cats too... Panther, tiger, leopard, Lion (mhh, you'll have to think about that one hey), Cougar, Jaguar, Puma... plus the serval and caracal... :winkgrin:

I will almost certainly be doing a F9F Panther in 1/48 (Monogram or Trumpeter) and probably either a HB Bearcat, or maybe a Revell F-5E or F Tiger in adversary scheme

• Like 1

Okay... so far we have a Tigercat, Bearcat and Tomcat. I'm in with a couple of Hellcats.

Who's up for a Wildcat? Can we complete all the Grumman cats with a Panther, Cougar, Tiger and Jaguar?

I have a Gmn. Wildcat I could throw together.

• Like 1

Baggsy first of the floaty things with the Revell/Matchbox HMS Tiger to be built OOB at my desk at work,

My colleagues don't seem to mind the smell of liquid poly at lunchtime....

• Like 1

one day, one day arrrrghhhhhhhh..... :frantic:

So, everyone, get :tooth:

Put these :coat: and :handbag: away

Get the :popcorn: out

and get ready for some serious :work:

I reckon this ones gonna be a good one.....

:bounce:

:bye:

I see you found the emoticon button... :P

I'll eventually get round to one of my Hellcats, I'm just not sure when.

Sean