RN Buccaneer

buc_zps57546600.jpgbeefe350-532c-42ab-9f12-e862b71aeee7_zps

9c1225b0-699c-4449-a1dd-4761296ab158_zpsbucd13_zps26243c81.jpgbucd9_zpsfc3a5727.jpg

bucd11_zpsaf07fc3c.jpgbucd7_zpsf61633b3.jpgbucd5_zps629fdfbc.jpgbucd6_zpse5519d22.jpg

bucd4_zpsa8f0905d.jpgbucd2_zpsef38dd7e.jpgbucd1_zpseb1dc28e.jpg

Still having snags with getting good quality phots, but these are the best ones out of my album. Hope you get an idea of the completed kit. Thanks for looking!!

bucd8_zps193217b8.jpgAnd could I get this photo the right way round? No!!

• Like 5

Very nice, got one planned for the FAA GB, hope it looks like this! I feel your pain with photography, I can never get a good shot of my models either, lightning seems to be the key, but I haven't far as far as getting it right yet....

A lovely model - it looks very realistic and I love the look of the wings folded ready to be struck down in to the hangar. One point though - it may be the photography but RN cabs tended not to be so dirty. The environment in which they work means they are washed regularly, but that is a minor point in what is a fantastic rendition. Well done.

Edited by 426

I agree that it might be a bit dirty. I actually didn't mean to weather it up quite so much but I did it in the kitchen on a Friday about midnight after a quite a few scoops of ale at the local! Thought it would be a good idea at the time. But when I flew Sea Kings in the RN they could end up looking really rather dirty even though they were fresh water washed and wiped down with oil, eventually they stained and that only came off when it was given a proper bath once in a while, a bit like a submariner!

I agree that it might be a bit dirty. I actually didn't mean to weather it up quite so much but I did it in the kitchen on a Friday about midnight after a quite a few scoops of ale at the local! Thought it would be a good idea at the time. But when I flew Sea Kings in the RN they could end up looking really rather dirty even though they were fresh water washed and wiped down with oil, eventually they stained and that only came off when it was given a proper bath once in a while, a bit like a submariner!

True.

Looks sleek and 'well oiled' - very nice model

Always good to see the Airfix beast in scale 1/48.

Regards,

Dirk

The Netherlands.