Whirlwind HAR10 1/72

Just a few pics of my Whirlwind HAR10 converted from the Italeri H19B with a Heritage Aviation nose.

Its painted using Xtracrylics, but the photos don't really show the colour at its best.20130622_172900.jpg20130622_172834.jpg20130622_172932.jpg20130622_172950.jpg

Edited by Steven
  • Like 5

Very nice - I have the same conversion and plan to do a yellow one like yours too!! Did you make the winch yourself? Decals from the RAFDEC sheet?

One small question asked purely out of ignorance - I think there are nav lights on the side, just above the main undercarriage legs - should the starboard one be green I was wondering? :hmmm:

Pat

That is very smart indeed! A picture or two in natural daylight would be nice to bring out the proper colour.

Martin

Very nice - I have the same conversion and plan to do a yellow one like yours too!! Did you make the winch yourself? Decals from the RAFDEC sheet?

One small question asked purely out of ignorance - I think there are nav lights on the side, just above the main undercarriage legs - should the starboard one be green I was wondering? :hmmm:

Pat

The winch is white metal and is from a company called Whirly Bits the decals are from Modelart decals, not sure about the nav lights. Edited by Steven