Hi everyone!

My name is Ben from V1 Decals, and I think this will be my first post on this site. :) Very excited to see some of the great work on this site and look forward to posting some of my own models and projects! Some of you may have heard of my decals and I, but let me quickly introduce myself. I have been designing and producing airliner decals for probably close to 4 years now, and have since accumulated a catalogue of close to 200 liveries from around the world (with a heavy Canadian bias). When I'm not preoccupied with flying, working, or making decals I also like to try and build 1/200 models in my precious spare time.

Summer is here and I've been very busy for the past couple months working on a number of new projects including a complete overhaul of my business. Nevertheless, it is my pleasure to announce July's new releases a day in advance and wish you all a great month of modelling. Stay tuned for many new changes in the coming months. :D

All of our decals are laser printed, available in any scale, and can be found on the V1 Decals website.

Be sure to check out the website and the new catalogue on the homepage for more details.

Cheers!

Advance Air Charter DC-8-62C

190.png

Mexicanada Cargo DC-8-71F

183.png

Westjet #100 737 NG 737-800

189.png

Odyssey International 757-200

182.png

ABX Air 767-200F

186.png

Amerijet International 767-200F

188.png

Ansett Australia 767-300

184.png

Surinam Airways A340-300 (Available soon in 1/144 from Xotic Planes)

185.png

Air Club International 747-200

187.png

Air Canada Rouge 767-300 (Re-release)

172.png

I used some of your Thomas Cook 767 decals. Used on a white base they performed really well. Quite tough with all the re-positioning I habitually do (windows normally! How do you get them so straight?).

Would recommend.