This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Creative Models Ltd

Clearance Prices On Damaged Box Kits

Damaged Boxes

We have just updated our stocks on all of our Damaged boxes, which we are selling at clearance prices on our website in the Damaged box section.

There is 20% off the products, with manufactures like Revell, Airfix, Meng, Trumpeter, Eduard, Easy Model and others where the outer box has been damaged but the kits are fine.

All these kits are included in the spend over £30.00 and the postage is free for all Mainland UK.

Why not have a look and grab a bargain.

http://www.creativemodels.co.uk/damaged_boxes-c-999.html

Thank you

Creative Models Ltd :bye:

Damn you Stuart! :lol: What's the male version of "temptress"? ;)

I've already been tempted several times with Stuart's offer, mainly Meng and Miniart kits.

Oh will stop this Stuart, my house can't cope with all the new kits I've already got from you without being tempted by more. :lol:

Look into his eyes, not around the eyes, only into his eyes...... :hypnotised: . You will get more kits; you WILL get more kits!

I had a look, hoping for some models of real space subjects, or 1:144 stuff which I haven't already got, but nothing there. Obviously their courier is very sympathetic to my subjects and ensures those are delivered in good condition :weep:

cheers

Mike

The GWH FW189 ski version looks very tempting :pilot:

So tempting it's just been ordered

Norm

Edited by NormanD

I've just been looking but had to give up. All the thumbnails are out of focus and I couldn't look at them for long.

I do think the idea of reduced prices for damaged boxes is good one.

Mike

Damaged Boxes

We have just updated our stocks on all of our Damaged boxes, which we are selling at clearance prices on our website in the Damaged box section.

There is upto 50% off the products, with manufactures like Revell, Meng, Trumpeter, Eduard, Easy Model and others where the outer box has been damaged but the kits are fine.

All these kits are included in the spend over £30.00 and the postage is free for all Mainland UK.

http://www.creativem...oxes-c-999.html

Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news

https://www.facebook.com/CreativeModelsLtd

Thank you

Just had a look, there's a long list, and I must confess I didn't look to the end. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but there seems to be no way of filtering the results, to say "Kits, 1:48 scale". Such a facility would be useful.

Please take as constructive feedback, not as criticism. :coolio:

Just had a look, there's a long list, and I must confess I didn't look to the end. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but there seems to be no way of filtering the results, to say "Kits, 1:48 scale". Such a facility would be useful.

Please take as constructive feedback, not as criticism. :coolio:

Thank you for your comments on this matter.

We are working on a new website which will be up and running in July. This will hopefully be easier to locate items. The only filter we have on this section is via brand.

When we started the damaged box section on the website we only had a small selection of items, but now we are having more and more deliveries we are ending up with more damages.

Thank you

Creative Models Ltd

Damaged Boxes

There is upto 50% off the products, with manufactures like Revell, Meng, Trumpeter, Eduard, Easy Model and others where the outer box has been damaged but the kits are fine.

http://www.creativem...oxes-c-999.html

Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news

https://www.facebook...eativeModelsLtd

Thank you