1/48 Hawker Hunter F6 4 FTS

Once again, thanks to everybody who's commented!!!

Not sure who OzH is, but I worked on the masters for Ian's Hunter correction set. These were in turn cast by CMR I beleive.

Karl

Karl, hats off - awesome work mate!

cheers

Simon

That looks great, I spent a big part of my childhood watching these aircraft going round in circles above RAF Valley. Despite its supposed faults, it still looks like a Hunter to me.

:goodjob:

Cheers Dan, I used to watch them flying round Chivenor!!

Si

Beautiful finishing Simon. Looks gorgeous.

Cheers Steve, this is partly your doing as well, if the masking on the chippie hadn't gone to plan I was going to do a Black Arrow - have to do that next now!!

Cheers goggsy, no, they're not the best fit, needed a bot of fiddling to get them right, I have heard that fixing the wings to the fuselage halves before they are joined helps, may try this on the next one!

Si

Good call, I'll try that myself.

Oops!! Sorry Karl....

No worries Bill ;)

Simon, your Hunter is absolutely superb; your paint job is lovely :thumbsup2:

Karl

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

Cheers Steve, this is partly your doing as well, if the masking on the chippie hadn't gone to plan I was going to do a Black Arrow - have to do that next now!!

How many Hunters is that you've done now Simon - come clean!

How many Hunters is that you've done now Simon - come clean!

Erm, a few...

Ok, completed about half a dozen or so 1/72 scale (mostly Revell) and 3 1/48 (2 Academy - 1 Aeroclub).

Still got a few in the stash to get through including 2 1/32 - one of those is the old Echelon kit, got nowhere to put them though at the moment!

cheers

Simon

Erm, a few...

Ok, completed about half a dozen or so 1/72 scale (mostly Revell) and 3 1/48 (2 Academy - 1 Aeroclub).

Still got a few in the stash to get through including 2 1/32 - one of those is the old Echelon kit, got nowhere to put them though at the moment!

cheers

Simon

Erm, a few...

cheers

Simon

Blimey! That's nearly as many as me!! (though most of mine have been reduced to spares over the years!)....

You can't have enough Hunters!!

Blimey! That's nearly as many as me!! (though most of mine have been reduced to spares over the years!)....

You can't have enough Hunters!!

Got to love them Bill!!

I bundled all my 1/72's in a thread a while back, you can see them here...

cheers

Simon

Hello Simon,

Well done.

Excellent paint job on this elegant aircraft.

Regards,

Dirk

• Like 1