Model Zone in Administration & to close

Mike

I wonder why these 20% vouchers aren't going to everyone. I ordered stuff online, and had the MZ email news letter, but I've never had this voucher email. Feeling left out lol

You can have mine if you want, I'm never going to use it.

You can have mine if you want, I'm never going to use it.

Can I have it ?

I am going to the Brighton store today, so it will be good to have if I can get another 20% off.

Cheers,

Rick

Edited by Rickpadwick1801

Damn, wish I had ink in my printer, I couldn't bother you and ask for one myself could I. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I don't know if that was aimed at me? If so, PM your email address and I'll send it on (if it was to me!).

If not...as you were. :)

Another 10 stores to close announced yesterday, one of them being Stratford, my branch at Bromley wasn't one of them, so were part of the remaining 17, im guessing the 10 stores will be closing in around 2 weeks time, all i know at the moment, my days off now so i'll find out more when im back in on Saturday

• Like 1

No problems using the voucher in Liverpool....all I had to do was stick my name and address on the back and I got 20% off the already 30% reduction....which obviously equates to 50% off. Picked up a Dragon 1/9 Avengers Nick Fury, Hasegawa 1/48 P39Q Airacobra Thompson Trophy Racer and a Dragon 1/35 T-28 Super Heavy Tank for just under £65 all in!

No problems using the voucher in Liverpool....all I had to do was stick my name and address on the back and I got 20% off the already 30% reduction....which obviously equates to 50% off. Picked up a Dragon 1/9 Avengers Nick Fury, Hasegawa 1/48 P39Q Airacobra Thompson Trophy Racer and a Dragon 1/35 T-28 Super Heavy Tank for just under £65 all in!

Nope. :coolio:

If the original price was £100 then the 30% reduction would make it £70. The 20% would be 20% of £70 (ie (£14) which would make the total discount £44. Or 44% discount from the original £100.

Or is my maths wrong here?

Edited by khimbar