This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

dr_gn

Spitfire Mk1, 1:72 Tamiya + Aires + Eduard

I'm pretty speechless, that's amazing

Yeah right! It\s a 1/32 and a giant coin next to it! :D Outstanding job on that model!!!!

Robin

Very impressive , like others have said looks like a larger scale model but 1.72nd thats a fantastic job.

If i was to be picky i would say the wing diheadrel is a little too flat especially when viewed from the front otherwise top marks.

Very impressive , like others have said looks like a larger scale model but 1.72nd thats a fantastic job.

If i was to be picky i would say the wing diheadrel is a little too flat especially when viewed from the front otherwise top marks.

It may well be the case - there's alot of resin in the cockpit, and that might have splayed the fuselage a bit. pushing the wings down.

Look at that!

Quite simply that's amazing.

ah G you know what I think, bloody awesome skills and brilliant attention to detail

(Is that just another wonderful day at the office? I think so)

Thanks for sharing the build with us, blockbusting attention to detail as ever/usual/always

cheers

b

She is a thing of beauty. I know that you went through a few trials during your build but it has turned out brilliantly, I have enjoyed following your progress. Well done.

That's absolutely wonderful... fantastic build, incredible finished product, looks just gorgeous.

Excellent and very time-consuming work. Bravo!

But, IMHO, too many open hatches looks like is not natural. If you put this aircraft on the diorama, you must install 5-6 staff figures at the same time))).

Thanks guys - really appreciate the comments, especially since it wasn't exactly straightforward!

But, IMHO, too many open hatches looks like is not natural.

Hmmm:

WJ91mTo9.jpg

Spitfire: engine covers off, cockpit hatch open, gun bay covers removed, flaps down...it's even got the fuel tank cover off too. What's not natrual ??

:winkgrin: