Spitfire Mk1, 1:72 Tamiya + Aires + Eduard

Very impressive , like others have said looks like a larger scale model but 1.72nd thats a fantastic job.

If i was to be picky i would say the wing diheadrel is a little too flat especially when viewed from the front otherwise top marks.

Very impressive , like others have said looks like a larger scale model but 1.72nd thats a fantastic job.

If i was to be picky i would say the wing diheadrel is a little too flat especially when viewed from the front otherwise top marks.

It may well be the case - there's alot of resin in the cockpit, and that might have splayed the fuselage a bit. pushing the wings down.

Look at that!

ah G you know what I think, bloody awesome skills and brilliant attention to detail

(Is that just another wonderful day at the office? I think so)

Thanks for sharing the build with us, blockbusting attention to detail as ever/usual/always

cheers

b

Excellent and very time-consuming work. Bravo!

But, IMHO, too many open hatches looks like is not natural. If you put this aircraft on the diorama, you must install 5-6 staff figures at the same time))).

But, IMHO, too many open hatches looks like is not natural.

Hmmm:

WJ91mTo9.jpg

Spitfire: engine covers off, cockpit hatch open, gun bay covers removed, flaps down...it's even got the fuel tank cover off too. What's not natrual ??

:winkgrin:

• Like 4

• 7 months later...