TV TONIGHT thurs 06/06

jetboy

Hi,its a bit late sorry,tonight on channel 5...7.00-8.00 Britains ufo,s...case of the policeman,who swears hes seen one,just think you might of been hung not so long ago on a policeman,s evidence?

closely followed at 8.00,by the old chestnut,DID we land on the moon?..8.00- 9.00 channel 5..

will enjoy the comments later?

cheers Don

Don,

I saw the one about the Copper some time ago. Happened in the early 70's? Yorkshire?

Of Course they landed on the moon.

If not,

Where did all that money go to?

Was Tom Hanks wasting his time making Apollo 13?

A grand film BTW.

Anyway, that would mean Americans had been fibbing. Surely not?

Pete

So pete what do you reckon to the prosecution,s case then,i mean pretty convincing,on its own,dont you think?

The only thing that niggles me is.....in the years since,i mean 40 odd years,and in the previous 40 years to the moon shots,technology went from string and canvas planes,to the saturn v,yet in 40 years since no..one has got any photos of the landing sites,etci mean how hard can it be?ive seen some grainy ones which purport to be one of the sites,but come on,supply a decent photo?

Iknow that USA,S has put a exclusion zone around all the landing sites,in case other countries eventually land,they want to preserve the integrity of mans acheivment,no idea how that would be enforced though,probably send up the U.N or something?lol....Don

I know those in power can do some stupid things, but if you're going to fake a moon landing for whatever reason, then fake one - who in their right mind would think it's a bright idea to carry on a fake another five?!

The Moon landings happened

406894971.jpg

UFOs don't.

Marty...

HI Marty, that pics apollo 17,from the 70,s,is there a pic of the apollo 11,s site from the 60,s,which should be kept as a monument to human endevour,which is why nasa doesnt want anyone to visit it,still should be some good orbital pics of it though,i think the japenese have some orbital satellites mapping the moon?maybe we will get a proper photo of the site,yet,? who knows?...cheers Don

So pete what do you reckon to the prosecution,s case then,i mean pretty convincing,on its own,dont you think?

The only thing that niggles me is.....in the years since,i mean 40 odd years,and in the previous 40 years to the moon shots,technology went from string and canvas planes,to the saturn v,yet in 40 years since no..one has got any photos of the landing sites,etci mean how hard can it be?ive seen some grainy ones which purport to be one of the sites,but come on,supply a decent photo?

Iknow that USA,S has put a exclusion zone around all the landing sites,in case other countries eventually land,they want to preserve the integrity of mans acheivment,no idea how that would be enforced though,probably send up the U.N or something?lol....Don

nice stuff on here.....Don

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/05/nasa-moon-guidelines/