Hello to all

a B26, transforms in RB26C used first in then Indochina during the Algerian conflict.
in mods for the box monogram; change the leading edges of the wings, manufacture and release them volets(c'est un sytéme pas tout à fait simple sur cette avion) then I "opened" the bull's nose to represent the fixations of the bubbles superimposed, then open the fuselage at the front left, on the back of the post of bombardier and at right-back slightly indented the downstairs location removed in this version with the installation of glass parts and equipment photos embarque.fabrication trapping access compartment photos to the front axle, as well as the wiper - ice. shock absorber front changed wheel and main train of the box is changed in favour of B25 wheels that were mounted on the motor Francais.cote B26, "dress front engines and especially manufacturing and installation of pipes for exhaust...72 on 2 engines.Tarpaulin on front and rear compartments and big improvement of the cockpit and the opening of station canopies. Painted and re - re painted with a brush and the humbrol.
small detail, no decals at this time, other Cockade, badge and painted codes...
2hxjcd.jpg

a3w5bx.jpg

5a5do1.jpg

99pqhw.jpg

ux3bjv.jpg

y715t1.jpg

xhirv0.jpg

61zqdk.jpg

wxnmeu.jpg

5sykk2.jpg

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Superb job, the weathering is excellent!

I didn't know about the rear camera fit - is that typical of all RB-26's and I've just missed it or is it a French peculiarity?

Wez

Thanks to you all

in regards to the cameras, it is a typical implementation on the B26 French. Contrary to appearances, the patina on black paintings is not very difficult... Finally notice staff, but this takes a lot of time!

for information, model mounted out of the mold monogram and it not hurt... years now

What a fantastic model!

The weathering, especially the paint worn back to bare metal, is incredibly realistic. :goodjob:

Awesome build !! Really Nice

By coincidence I`ve just started a French Invader build myself, going to do it as a `B` Indo-China example, If it`s half as good as yours I`ll be a happy man!