Aeroflot An-14 1/72

Kit from the late 80's that I managed to get second hand from under a club table a few years ago. Lovely little mouldings and well thought out, definitely the best kit they ever produced. Only problem with it is getting enough weight in the nose to make it sit properly and even now it will go either way given a nudge. Kit decals and painted with Halfords and Humbrol. Really enjoyed building this one.

DSCF2150.JPG

DSCF2151.JPG

DSCF2152.JPG

Steve

Edited by BritJet
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone

smashing model, im planning on doing one in 1/144, i think i might need a magnifying glass lol

Is that the A-model one? I bet it is small in 1/144, the wingspan though is surprisingly large. Hope you have fun with it.

Steve

Thanks everyone

Is that the A-model one? I bet it is small in 1/144, the wingspan though is surprisingly large. Hope you have fun with it.

Steve

I should do, providing my dog doesn't sit on it lol, happened to my BAC 1-11..........

I might do a Kevan and open the doors on this one, i think im infected lol

TYPO's again!!!

Argh

Edited by madaboutmodels

Good luck with the interior in 1/144, not sure about needing a magnifying glass I think a microsope might be better! Luckily the Plasticart kit comes with a full interior so all I had to do was put it together....

Steve

Good luck with the interior in 1/144, not sure about needing a magnifying glass I think a microsope might be better! Luckily the Plasticart kit comes with a full interior so all I had to do was put it together....

Steve

Meant Eastern Express as well, i think it actually comes with an interior, a very basic one, but an interior.