PCM's New 1:32 Kit!

KenLawrence

Greetings!

We are announcing our newest PCM 1:32 scale kit, the Hawker Tempest series 2, MK.Vc (PCM 32016). It INCLUDES the mounting pylons and drop tanks along with a resin cockpit set and detail pieces. It also includes a PE set by Eduard and decals for 5 aircraft printed by Cartograf.

The JF M aircraft on the box art IS included on the decal sheet along with JJ N. The decals were designed by Chris Busbridge and vetted by Roy Sutherland and Chris Thomas. Roy also worked very closely with Sword so that the kit is accurate. This is the best kit Sword has made for us. It is up in our catalog for pre-orders. It is in the final stages of production and the ETA is June.

Here is the link: http://www.pacmodels...tegory_Code=pcm

web-site: www.pacmodels.com

[email protected]

Thank you and

Best Regards,

Ken Lawrence

Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

Edited by KenLawrence
  • Like 1

before we had none now we have two. Question is are both the same kit? doubt but it does raise the question

never doubt it but the question was going to be raised never the less. Glad you got another new kit as l was being to wonder if you ever were going to do another. I had seen on your website some of the old favorites are gone. I take it they are all sold out but will we see them again??

As mentioned on the other thread, I want at least two of these Tempest and judging by the personnel `on board' for this one it should prove to be outstanding!

Speaking as somebody who has quite a few PCM kits, both built and unbuilt,......will you be doing a tropicalized Hurricane Mk.I with a Vokes filter and could you please release a tropicalized Hurricane Mk.IIa or IIb kit?

All the best

Tony O

I've just received the email from PCM announcing this new kit. Having read somewhere of a pending 1/32 Tempest, I assumed that this was the only one. But it seems that there will be two different renditions which is truly amazing. Obviously having the kits in your hands is the only way to compare them properly but I think the Sword (PCM) kit will be rather popular simply because of Mr Sutherland's involvement in it's development. Knowing that gentleman's insistence on accuracy, I'd say this one will sell very well. I might even order one before it's released....phew!

Trubbie

Frankly I would like some decent 1/48 kits of the Tempest family - I cannot understand why this aircraft has been relegated to obscurity with only the quite below par Eduard kit available.

• Like 1

Oo, lovely, just pre-ordered one. Shame MDC didn't get their resin Tempest finished.

How did you pre order I couldn't figure it out.

Cheers

Dennis

Sorted 2 on pre order

• 3 weeks later...

copied from other post

well its a 1/32 tempest so whats not to shout about?

spotted first review I've seen on this one here

http://www.hyperscal...16preview_1.htm

Now can anyone explain to me the comment about why the real machines drop tank pylons were clear? and the kits in clear plastic? That's something I had not heard about :shrug:

copied from other post

well its a 1/32 tempest so whats not to shout about?

spotted first review I've seen on this one here

http://www.hyperscal...16preview_1.htm

Now can anyone explain to me the comment about why the real machines drop tank pylons were clear? and the kits in clear plastic? That's something I had not heard about :shrug:

See the reply in the other thread in which you asked this question.

Wez