Revell "Star Trek Into Darkness" USS Enterprise 20% off

The much anticipated Revell USS Enterprise from the forthcoming "Into Darkness" film is now in stock.

http://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/revell-1500-star-trek-uss-enterprise-ncc-1701-dark/

04882.jpg

At 1/500th scale this is 58.8 cm long and , according to the instructions, is capable of being adapted for internal lights.

Best of all we are currently offering the kit at 20% off the 29.99 RRP at £23.99

Edited by Wonderland Models

Bought one from your good selves already!!!

This ship has grown on me, at first I hated it. I mean really hated it!

Watched the movie a few more times and looking at the new movie I have now fallen in love with her.

Great pics, I've ordered two!

Out of interest, has anyone a close up pic of the parts for the red engines (impulse or thrusters, not sure which!)? I'm intrigued if they are two separate parts (clear plastic to paint clear red and the honeycomb "grill" separate for black, or is it a decal?)

Just thinking ahead about lighting that part. This pic seems to imply it's one piece non-clear plastic http://scifipulse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Rev_NCC_Enterprise_1701_D.jpg

Thanks for the heads up & pics, wasn't planning to get one as I promised my self to show more self control in

my buying habits, but I think I will have to get one when the LHS gets them in as it looks so nice. :Tasty:

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed a "cross pond" order for a pair of these. And once I've got one in my hot little hands, I'll do a review for it on my Youtube channel (same as I did for the Revell 1/600 TOS Enterprise). This price is certainly the best I've seen online thus far.

Sorry, but that is NOT the USS Enterprise NCC1701!

Yes it is.

Oh no it's not.

Oh yes it is.

Is this the five-minute argument or the full half-hour?

• Like 2